What Your Symptoms Are Saying
Treating symptoms without exploring their root causes denies your body’s self-regulatory mechanisms and ignores its earnest attempts at communicating.
Environmental toxins bombarding our systems can cause chronic conditions. Disregulation is caused when our bioregulating systems are pushed away or blocked from a normal state of balance, or homeostasis. Common symptoms of bioregulatory disregulation toxic overload can include:
- Recurrent infections and inflammation
- Pain including frequent, unexplained headaches and back, neck, and joint pain, or arthritis
- Chronic respiratory problems, allergies, or asthma
- Abnormal body odor, bad breath, or coated tongue
- Food allergies, poor digestion, chronic constipation
- Brittle nails and hair, psoriasis, adult acne
- Unexplained weight gain or inability to lose weight
- Chronic insomnia, fatigue, or exhaustion
- Depression, poor memory, irritability, and other neurological symptoms
- Tingling in hands and feet or abnormal nerve reflexes
- Elevated cholesterol, uric acid, or triglycerides
- Environmental sensitivities, especially to odors such as perfume
For specific ways that our therapies can help certain symptoms, check out how we treat pain, fatigue, and depression and anxiety.