- Reduced inflammation
- Boosts the immune response
- Increases energy
- Brightens skin
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves sleep quality
- Relieves sore muscles and joints
- Relieves arthritis
- Improves cellular and overall health.
The Detox Cycle is a preventive, self-care treatment that helps you look and feel your very best. The entire process takes about two hours and must be completed sequentially. Patients can receive this treatment up to two times per week to maintain their health and energy.
Our team at BioMed desires to help patients achieve optimal overall health and wellness through our personalized, modern medicine approach. Contact our team today to schedule your relaxing and rejuvenating appointment.
- Sonix Vibration: activates the lymphatic system to begin the detoxification process
- NanoVi Singlet Oxygen: promotes enhanced physical and mental well-being and more
- Ion Cleanse Foot Bath: improves the immune system, reduces toxicity levels in the body, and reduces inflammation
- Hemo-Sonic Lymph and Tissue Light: addresses chronic pain, inflammation, hormone balances, and more
- SOLO Far Infrared Sauna: reduces blood pressure, improves circulation, wound healing, and pain reduction
BioClassic IV with a Glutathione Push
To receive this incredible treatment, patients must complete a mini-consult and lab work.
When you arrive at The BioMed Center, your personally assigned therapist will greet you and guide you through the Detox Cycle experience. She will explain what you should expect with each treatment, including how your body may react, and answer any questions you have.
Patients can expect to sweat out toxins throughout the treatment process. But don’t worry, we have showers and towels available! We also offer hydration and healthy snacks.
Monday/Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The BioMed Center New England
111 Chestnut Street
Providence, RI 02903
The contents of the website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the website (“Content”) are for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. The Content and services listed here are opinions only and have not been evaluated, recommended, or endorsed by the FDA or any other government organization. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Content, services and products should not replace any medical advice you have previously received or may receive in the future.